Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: iPod music

  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    iPod music

    i'm at work right now and I want to take all the music of my iPod and store it in the library of Windows Media Player, but it won't let me do that. Could I bring my iPod cd here and add that program on my computer here at work so that all the music on my iPod will play?

    Note: I played songs from my iPod last week on this computer. I have added a couple hundred more songs since then but the computer will not open them. It just keeps bringing up the old songs I had played last week....any suggestions will be great!

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: iPod music

    If you down load I-tunes on that computer it will work.

    Even without I-tunes you should still be able to plug it up with the USB cord and locate the port it's in and browse through the files.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: iPod music

    i tried doing that yesterday but it wouldn't let me install it completely...maybe because it is a computer owned by the college? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •